This is all I have gotten done this week. The quilting is finished on this baby quilt, frogs from Urban Elementz. And the label is embroidered, frog from Artistic Thread Works. The binding is a beautiful paisley print that I “found” in my stash. It had all the colors of the 30s fabrics and was dark enough to be drug around by a toddler/child. I still need to hand stitch two sides of the label and this will be another finish for July. Whoopee!!
I do have a plan for the “big mistake” I made last week and if I can get off the computer this morning I will be working on getting that quilt top back on track. Then I only have 3 BOM blocks to complete and I can make time to work on the Flowers For Me blocks for Esther’s Hearts Desire mystery quilt. I was so intimidated by this quilt that I finally put it away for a while but I think that by August I will be ready to pull it out front and center again.
Now, off to Esther’s blog to see what her other quilters are up to.