Sunday, April 23, 2017

Blocks To Put Together

 It sometimes seems that I am only knitting. But in-between knitting times, I sew.  I have these four blocks completed and at least two more to cut up and resew.  I do have to confess that I have not really planned how this quilt will layout but I do like the blocks and am looking forward to whatever I decide to do with them.

Additionally I have these 5 machine embroidery blocks with 5 more still on the machine, waiting to be sewn.  I think I may be putting the two sets of blocks together as a baby quilt.

Of course before I can put this top together I will need to finish quilting the baby quilt that is currently on the quilting frame.  I hope to finish it this week: what a joy that will be.

During the time I was really sick a lot of my quilting supplies were piled up in front of my design wall.  I am trying to figure out what is in that really big pile and where I can put that stuff so I an use my design wall.  I will need it when I get all these blocks done and ready to go.

So, now I have a plan, I think, and I just need to figure out how to make it work.  Wish me luck.... Gari

Linking to Patchwork Times



2 comments:

loulee said...

Pretty blocks, they will look lovely with the embroidered pieces. Good luck with finding your way to the design wall.

Ramona said...

I love your D4P blocks! And your embroidered blocks are adorable. Coming up with the plan is often the most difficult part. You will put it into motion!