Thursday, January 28, 2016

Knitting Fun


  • I have finally finished my “leftover” socks.  There is yarn from 5 different earlier pairs of socks and I still have leftover yarn so there will be more leftover socks down the road.




  •  

 




  • And I also finished knitting 8 washcloths, 4 for my sister,
    Waunita/Jonni and 4 for my daughter, Lisa.





























  •  

 


I do want to share why it sometimes takes me a lot of time to get things done.  Abby seems to feel she is needed in case I drop a stitch.















But the need to be close to me ends when I offer for her, and the other two, an opportunity to go out to the “play pen.”  We had this fence put in because I am not strong enough to take all three dogs on leashes for a walk.  And they have a lot of fun chasing after the squirrel that likes to gather the little acorns under the tree. 

And now I need to get off this computer and see if I can find all the parts of my cardigan and figure out where I was in the pattern.  I hope everyone has a great weekend and I’ll see you all here next week, I hope.

PS: I am linking to Patchwork Times where you can see some more knitting fun.

                                  Gari

3 comments:

Kate said...

I love your left over socks! What a great way to use up those odds and end.

loulee said...

Love the socks. :-)

Dar said...

What fun you are having with your leftover socks. They id on my "to do " list in the future. Your little helper is so cute in that pose.