Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Needles Are A Clicking


















Here is how far I have gotten on my sweater.  It really isn't ruffely its just that there are well over 300 stitches on that 40" cord.  I need to knit 8" before I can begin separating the sleeves and working on less stitches.  I can't wait.



I am still knitting dishcloths.  I find it very relaxing and easy.
 
 
 
And I am refinishing a hat.  Readers may remember that I knit a hat for DH for Christmas.  Well then we got "destructo dog" who ate part of the ribbing off of it.  So last week I pulled all of the pieces of yarn off and found the last full row of knitting: the stitches were holding well so I threaded them on the needles and began reknitting the top and now the ribbing.  I am going to have a long rib and then double it under for warmer protection for his ears.
 
 
 
 
 
 
And just so everyone knows, I am finally quilting DH's Boots quilt.  I have only started the first row but hope to get more done this weekend.





5 comments:

Mary said...

I love the loopy star background quilting on the boots quilt!

Judy D in WA said...

The sweater is looking good. I'm in dishcloth mode too. It's my watch you tube project. :(
Love the quilting on the boots quilt!

Judy S. said...

Good job on rescuing the hat; I hope you hide this one from the dog! That sure is a cute photo on your header. Is she a grand daughter?

Karen said...

I used to do some simple knitting. It is very relaxing. I have never made dish clothes.

Kate said...

Love the colors in your new sweater. Looks like a sunrise!