Sunday I really applied myself. I worked on an embroidery quilt block swap: cut fabric for 12 blocks and embroidered the centers for 4 blocks, aee picture to the left. Today I got an email saying that the embroidery design I am doing is not right and I need to use the corrected design. First thought? What!?! I had cut all the fabric for the squares and there isn't anymore. But on second thought I decided to go to the quilt shop tomorrow and buy more fabric (what a shame) and I will use the four squares for corner stones or something when I put my quilt together.
My LQS is doing Eleanor Burns' Egg Money Quilts as a BOM, so I joined. Today I decided I needed to get my block done so I didn't have it to do at the last minute. Now, I have to say that these are not my favorite fabrics as I am not much of a retro fan. I think I see a charity quilt this time next year. LOL
I also updated my February contribution to the Calendar Challenge. I am trying to get several red and/or pink strips, not easy since I rarely use red or pink.
I thought I needed to add an Abby picture. Here she is playing, and killing, a brand new toy. Tomorrow I will be adding hardware cloth to the bottom of the deck rail. It seems that our little puppy can go between the rails and jump to the ground. So, tomorrow I will be "fencing" her in: I like to let the puppies play on the deck when the weather is nice. We are also going to be looking into putting a fence around an area in the backyard, again for the puppies. We have 5 acres but nothing fenced.
And lastly, I reached goal at Weight Watcher's tonight. I am so happy!!!!