Anyway, this top is done and here you see it on the frame, ready to quilt. I did have to spend some time piecing the backing and then forgot to get a picture of it so you will have to wait until it comes off the frame.
Here are two pictures of the quilting: the one above of the top and the one below of the quilting from the back. I especially like that one because you can see the top through the batting as it is hanging down.
Since I took those pictures I have quilted about 2/3 of the quilt so I should have rest done tomorrow morning. I have the binding strips cut but not sewn together so that will be my next sewing task. I do, however, already have the label done and ready to sew on with the binding.
I was going to show the label for the Eleanor Burns Egg Money Quilt that I finally gifted to my DS#2 and his wife for their 25th anniversary. However, my laptop, with those pictures, has been infected with a "worm" and is at the computer doctors for a wormectomy. I did ask that if they had to clean out the whole disk that they save my pictures, my quilt patterns, and my machine embroidery designs. She asked if there were any documents I needed but I told her that all my interests were in those three libraries and that would be sufficient. I hope to hear something this week.
Now I realize that this is not a very informative post but you must remember that I was alone for 4 days, doing a lot of sewing, some cooking, some cleaning, and one day not feeling too well. None of this is very interesting, not even while I was doing it. Of course, nothing much interesting goes on here even when I am not alone but it sounded like as good as an excuse as I could think of. So, for some more interesting blog posts, hop on over to Judy's blog and see what is going on in other parts of the quilting world.