Actually, the wall is not empty but you have seen the dragon who is up there so often that I decided he would not be seen today.
So, here is the fabric I received for the Ugly Fabric Challenge. And may I say, challenge is the right word. However, I had just looked at a pattern online that I think will work
well ok with this fabric. I probably won’t begin work on it for a couple of weeks as I have other projects going but I do have a kind of plan.
I have been working on a couple of projects I can’t show. I almost finished one project yesterday and have a second one about half way done. Of course since I am making it up as I go along, who knows how far along I really am.
As for the dragon, I have decided on the background fabric, prepared it and then attempted to pin him on. I put the fabric on the DW and then the dragon but I found that I couldn’t pin him on because the pins kept sticking through to the wall fabric. So I am currently waiting for DH to unearth a craft folding table from our
junk storage room so I can get him pinned on. After he is adequately stuck on the fabric I am going to hand baste him down in preparation for applique. Then I will have to decide if I will machine or hand applique him. (Or maybe he will decide for me)
And I guess that’s all folks. Hopefully I will have more to show next week.