The quilt is 93 x 103 and quite adequately covers my queen sized bed.
I think you can see the piping that I ran throughout the body of the quilt, just for a little added orange interest.
The backing fabric is black with little orange dots that I happened to run into in one of those purposeless fabric shopping trips: it was perfect.
When it came time for the binding I had difficulty deciding between a black binding or orange. And, after several blogger suggestions, had almost decided to do an orange piping with a black binding when I ran across an orange fabric with black dotted swirls: again perfect.
The black batting is a rough textured cotton poly mix that I wasn't happy with. It, however, quilted nicely so I was not so unhappy until I started hand sewing the binding on. The needle did not want to go through it and I could only work on it for short periods until I had to give my hand a rest. I don't know the brand (bought off a roll) but will probably not get it again.