My Design Wall has not changed since Wednesday. After discovering the mistake I had made, I decided to work on other projects while I pondered how to remedy my mistake.
to begin quilting the 16
patch comfort quilt, now known as Froggy.
I even got it done and…..
Have the binding sewn to the front. I will finish it when I design and embroider a label for it. For now it is back, hanging on the “to be completed” rack.
I also made two Eleanor Burns’ Underground Railroad blocks but forgot to take pictures so will show them later this week.
So the plan was to get back into the studio Sunday and begin the reclamation project for my DW quilt. However, we went on a 114 mile road trip instead. WW is opening a new office 57 miles from here and I have been offered three (3) meetings there. So we drove down to scout the new place, to get new cushions for our deck swing, and find food we can’t get in our hometown. We had a great and restful time and now I am ready to tackle my Design Wall problem.
Be sure to stop by Patchwork Times to see other walls and projects.