Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday, A New Week

My Design Wall has not changed since Wednesday.  After discovering the mistake I had made, I decided to work on other projects while I pondered how to remedy my mistake.

The first thing I did was 010

to begin quilting the 16

patch comfort  quilt, now known as Froggy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

014 

I even got it done and…..

 

 

 

 

 

022

 

Have the binding sewn to the front.  I will finish it when I design and embroider a label for it.  For now it is back, hanging on the “to be completed” rack.

 

 

 

 

I also made two Eleanor Burns’ Underground Railroad blocks but forgot to take pictures so will show them later this week.

So the plan was to get back into the studio Sunday and begin the reclamation project for my DW quilt.  However, we went on a 114 mile road trip instead.  WW is opening a new office 57 miles from here and I have been offered three (3) meetings there.  So we drove down to scout the new place, to get new cushions for our deck swing, and find food we can’t get in our hometown.  We had a great and restful time and now I am ready to tackle my Design Wall problem. 

Be sure to stop by Patchwork Times to see other walls and projects.

9 comments:

Bonnie said...

Your Froggy is looking great. I feel a finish coming on at your house. I hope to be getting several quilts finished this week.

Frog Quilter said...

How fun and pretty. I see you have a HQ-16. Me too!!!

Gail said...

Froggy is fabulous!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Love your Froggy! Makes a great header too!

scraphappy said...

Those froggies are adorable. I quilt on an HQ16 as well.

marcella said...

Sorry to hear about your half square triangle problem. The quilting on Froggy looks wonderful. Nice to be closer to a finish there.

Mary said...

I love the quilting design and also the fabric you are using for the binding.

Quilter Kathy said...

Ooohh it's so close to being done...must feel great!

Kate said...

Love Froggy! The quilting is so cute! Good luck on dealing with the design wall problem. Those are no fun at all!