Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Short but Sweet

Frog almost done

This is all I have gotten done this week.  The quilting is finished on this baby quilt, frogs from Urban Elementz.  And the label is embroidered, frog from Artistic Thread Works.  The binding is a beautiful paisley print that I “found” in my stash.  It had all the colors of the 30s fabrics and was dark enough to be drug around by a toddler/child.  I still need to hand stitch two sides of the label and this will be another finish for July.  Whoopee!!

I do have a plan for the “big mistake” I made last week and if I can get off the computer this morning I will be working on getting that quilt top back on track.  Then I only have 3 BOM blocks to complete and I can make time to work on the Flowers For Me blocks for Esther’s Hearts Desire mystery quilt.  I was so intimidated by this quilt that I finally put it away for a while but I think that by August I will be ready to pull it out front and center again.

Now, off to Esther’s blog to see what her other quilters are up to.

 

4 comments:

AnnieO said...

Love the froggy quilting! So fun. Great quilt to be snuggled, loved, and dragged around.

Bunny said...

Love the frogs adorable.

Joanne Lendaro said...

CUTE!!! Great job!!

Esther Aliu said...

This looks great! What a wonderful quilt and I love that the prints are bright but still child friendly. And -it's finished, I know how nice that feels.....