I had already decided that the first task was to find the cutting table.
But looking at it I wasn’t sure it could be done in only one day.
Every square inch was covered with the debris of projects that have been completed, are still in the works, and/or are being looked at for future works.
One of the things I had decided was that I needed to find places for everything that I was going to keep so it wasn’t just cleaning but also organizing.
I worked, took short breaks, went out for lunch and worked some more and finally…..
I finished with this. I knew I would need this space open so that I can use it for sorting and organizing of all the
I finished around 5 and then spent a little time sewing the binding on Henrietta. I didn’t get it quite finished because DH called me to dinner and I felt I had earned the pizza we were having.
Oh, well, tomorrow is another day.