Look at my roses. Don’t they look happy?
Well, don’t tell them but here in South AL tonight it is supposed to be going down to 32F and 28F tomorrow night. And on Sunday it got up to 81F.
Other signs of spring:
I was home alone this weekend so I did get some sewing done.
This is for the LQS BOM: I also did one for a block swap at guild and laid out some strips for the calendar challenge block.
Last week Lisa gave me a Sisterhood Award (see sidebar). Lisa has a great blog showing the beautiful quilts she has made: wonderful for inspiration.
First of all, here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post. Done
2. Nominate 10 or fewer blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude! One of the reasons I read blogs is that quilters have great attitudes and show gratitude for each other’s and their own creativity.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. Please, anyone who fits the above description, accept this award from me.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award. Done
Thanks Lisa for thinking of me. GARI