Friday, April 2, 2010

Dew on the Bud

Everyone who calls me asks "what are you doing?" I know this is because they don't want to bother me if I am busy. However, for the last two days this has not been a problem. No matter what I have started working on, no matter whether it is in the house or the studio, I seem to find myself out on the deck with a book in my hand. If this keeps up there will be no new design wall on Monday and the quilt I just put on the frame will look no different than it did when I laid it on the batting yesterday. However, the weather has been perfect and the books have been fun reads. I hope everyone else is enjoying spring: I sure am.

5 comments:

Lurline said...

Good Girl - knowing when to stop and smell the roses!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I had a day just like yours today. It is beautiful here too, 80 degrees with a breeze.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Yes I too am enjoying spring. the beautiful sunshine, the flowers that have come out already, the promise of much more color to come.

δΊŽειŸ‹ζˆ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
QuiltedSimple said...

good for you! we've been enjoying spring here too:) til it dipped to the 40's yesterday and today....
kris