Monday, November 22, 2010

Hooray! Design Wall Monday


And I have something on my wall to show.

Isn’t she beautiful? And it is almost done. I have completed the baubles/ornaments and have two more gifts to applique. Oh, and I have a star to make for the top of the tree. Then borders and it is off to the frame for quilting (no complete quilting plan yet). I am so excited.




Now, since it is still November, I feel that I need to show that even here in the deep south, we have Fall color.














I took these as I walked around the house, getting some exercise during my full day in the studio.











But for some reason, my rose bushes don’t know that we are almost to December and are blooming all over the place


Now, off you go to Patchwork Times to see what other quilters are up to.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your design wall today! A terrific project. I can't believe that you have roses still. We are so gray and without foliage here, not to mention the fact... cold. Wish we still had foliage.

Wilma Lee said...

Your project came out great!!! Our leaves are mostly gone, but it's going to be very nice today so we're going to go play golf!!

Charlene S. said...

Leaves are changing here too. The 'chicken trees' are brilliant red and gold colors with everything else a shade of green from bright to olive.

Kate said...

Your wall hanging is really turning out well.

The leaves are all blown off the trees here, so it looks a lot like winter. Except for my rose bushes are still blooming! They hang on unitl we get the first hard freeze.

Teaquilts said...

Great wall handing. Good to see the progression of it from week to week.

Quilter Kathy said...

Great work on your tree quilt...it's really come together beautifully! I have enjoyed watching the process

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Our trees are all bare so it was fun seeing some colorful ones still on your trees and bushes.

Denise :) said...

Your Twelve Days of Christmas looks fantastic! You've done a great job with it. Roses for Thanksgiving! Sounds like a novel...just saying! :)

Chris said...

It looks incredible!!

Judy D in WA said...

Fabulous tree!!!!!! Love the leaves. Today our leaves are holding snow. Roses in November.....ahhh. gorgeous.

AnnieO said...

The tree and presents look wonderful. This is coming together so beautifully.

Here in SoCalif we have had a weird weather year and all kinds of things are blooming that shouldn't be!

Pat said...

Looking Good!

Melinda said...

I love the tree project. My DH used the leaf blower on the deck today - we must have had a foot of leaves.

Esther Aliu said...

Looks truly beautiful!

Kay said...

What a great wall hanging. I love those colors.