Monday, May 18, 2009

Welcome to Monday



The weekend was not as productive as I would have liked but I did get some quilting done. I worked on my Continuous Curves. I do pretty well, sometimes, and others, my hands seem to get in the way of the template and machine. Anyway, here is a sample of what I did.


There are 9 sets of triangles in the row and there are 4 rows: I have now done one. I’ve got a long way to go. I think my next quilt will have to be an edge to edge “something” just to give this old mind a rest.

So, while taking a break from quilting, my DH asked if I was going to take his picture with Ponce.



And he couldn’t just have his picture taken but had to make it dramatic (the actor in him).







But I think he was just using Ponce so he could get himself on my blog again: HAM!
Speaking of Ponce, he really likes the woods around our house. He seems to disappear into the trees, following some unknown scent.








But to better see where he goes, I shot this picture from the woods looking back toward my studio. This is a great playground for a happy puppy.

1 comment:

QuiltedSimple said...

Love the quilting! And what great pictures of Ponce!!!
Kris