I had no email this week until today. For some reason I was unable to get onto the AOL web page or the Facebook web page. I could get to my blog page, no problem, but sometimes I was unable to get to other blogs. I tried four different computers here at home with the same result so I knew it was not my computer. What I don’t know is what was going on or what to do about it. But this morning everything was working all right again. Yippie!
To ease my computer frustration, I spent a lot of time in the studio for the last two days. I have gotten the center of, what is now know as South Seas, sewn together (no picture as it looks just like it did in the last post). LOL I am auditioning several fabrics for borders: nothing seems to be just right so I may just have to go fabric shopping again. What a terrible thing to have happen to me. And I now have 7 embroidery centers done: they really take a lot of time.
The big news is that I finally have the binding done on Alabama Escargot.
I am really happy with how this has turned out.
These last pictures are my “I am woman, hear me roar” pictures.
These steps are extra ones we have here and I have been moving them, little by little, for the last couple of weeks. It is REALLY heavy so I can only move it a little each day and then I have bruises on my arms from lifting it. But today I got them all the way to the pool: they are half of my makeshift deck. There is another set of steps just like it that I will start moving tomorrow. I keep hoping that I will develop arm (and back) muscle enough that it will get easier. NOT! Oh, well, I will at least have a full deck before it is time to winterize the pool. LOL