Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Little Play Time

001 - Copy

So, what is this? Well, this is my iPhone with it’s new camera lens. What? you say. It comes with a cover that goes on the phone and then the lens screws onto the cover. And it even comes with it’s own tripod. Cool, huh?

And does it really work?, you ask. Look and see…..

004

Here is DH taken with the normal setting on the phone.

002

And here he is using the telescopic lens. Pretty neat, huh?

I love techie toys!!

012

I did some “sewing” before beginning my two WW days. Here is my Heart’s Desire Block 3a with most of the parts ready to be fused on. I still have some tweaking to do but when this one is done all the fabrics for 4 blocks will be chosen.

010

And I even spent some time putting together some of the 16 patch blocks. I think this is going to make a great comfort quilt, hopefully someday soon.

I don’t have anything on the HQ as I am waiting for my new Raliz to come in. They have been on backorder for over a month but I have been assured that they should be coming my way soon. I sure hope so as my “to be quilted” pile is growing.

3/25 Edit: The Raliz arrived today. DH and I spent part of the afternoon installing the new Edgerider wheels and getting the tracks together. Tomorrow I will get the frame back together and see how it all works. Yea!!!

Tomorrow morning I will be doing WW paperwork and then I hope to spend most of the next 4 days in the studio (along with laundry, yard work, and other necessary things).

No comments: