Here is my current
problem project, block #3 from Esther Aliu’s BOM, Heart’s Desire. Here you see me taping the 5, yes I said 5, pages together to make that one block. Then I get to applique it….3 times. She expects me to make three Block 3’s. Oh, my. And then I get to make Block 2 (only 1) but that will be for another day, week, month.
What I did get done yesterday was my March Journal Quilt. It depicts our anniversary trip to visit Harry Potter, St. Patrick’s Day and DH’s 70th birthday which comes next week. It really seems like this has been a busy month and it is just half over.
I don’t know if I shared but last month I won a prize from 3 Creative Studios for my January Journal Quilt. Here you see the beautiful hand dyed fat quarters that Vickie sent. Aren’t they beautiful. I don’t have a plan for them yet but hope they will want to be a part of a future journal quilt. Oh, and it was a random drawing, not a judged event.
Here is my Eleanor Burns Egg Money quilt top all finished.
I am showing two of the four corners that I couldn’t make match up. See how far apart the stems are. But I think the “fix” I did looks pretty good and am happy with the result.
No sewing/quilting today or tomorrow, all WW both days. But with all the driving I do on those days, I get to do a lot of planning for both the next project and how to complete the ones I am already working on.